Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pokemon X

So for the past week, my life has been spent pretty much just playing Pokemon X. I know, I know, 45 hours is a little bit excessive I admit. But, the new Pokemon adventure has so much to offer that I've been sidetracked many times to the point where I was going on epic quests to obtain just one Pokemon or item.


I've used the Amulet Coin the entire way through my adventure just so I could afford all the clothing items; they are crazy expensive, I don't know what's going on there!




Pokemon has firmly been a part of my childhood since the very beginning, and I think if you didn't play Pokemon as a kid then it's probably very difficult to get into. Pokemon X is a great addition to the Pokemon series and in my opinion is one of the best in years. It has selected some of the best Pokemon, so we still have some of the old classics, and you are able to pick one of the original starters to take with you on your journey.

A new inclusion is the Mega Evolution stage where a Pokemon can evolve during battle if you have the corresponding item; I don't think this brings much more to the game other than the fact the Mega Evolutions just look really cool.

I've taken a lot of pictures of my journey, the Pokemon world is very pretty in 3D! Please be aware there may be spoilers below!

















I've caught a range of Pokemon and I'm currently trying to build a team, although I'm really indecisive so I can't really choose what to stick with and train. I do love the Fairy type <3

Hope you are all having fun on your Pokemon journey!

Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment